[one-users] Use qcow and ssh tm driver for the same host

Paulo A L Rego pauloalr.alu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:33:31 PDT 2012

Please, forget my last question.
I read [1] again and i rephrased my question.

Each host (or cluster of hosts) must have just one system datastore, rigth?
The example in [1] for Multi-cluster is interesting, but i would like to
change that scenario. There, some hosts can access a shared directory and
other cant.
My scenario is different: all hosts can access the shared directory but
should be able to use a local storage. I mean, i would like to have two
system DS for the hosts at same time.
One shared for the users who dont care about I/O performance and desire a
fast vm creation and live migration. Another for the users who need better
I/O performance.

Is that possible?

Thanks a lot.

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:system_ds