[one-users] Use qcow and ssh tm driver for the same host

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Jul 18 07:32:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

If I understood correctly, you want to share the qcow datastore, but use
local storage for the system datastore.
To do this, simply set the ssh TM driver for the system DS [1], and make
sure you are exporting only /var/lib/one/datastores/100.

Regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:system_ds
--
Carlos Martín, MSc