[one-users] Sunstone does not load any stats.

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Wed Jul 4 16:06:50 PDT 2012

Hi,

> monitoring graphs on my hosts and virtual machines no longer appear.

Is there an empty graph in place or is there an error message? If you can
attach sunstone.log and sunstone.error (if not empty) after trying to see
those graphs etc. perhaps I see something...

It's not normal that the dashboard takes 30secs to load. I guess the CLI
is not so slow when issuing a listing command (onehost list, onevm list
etc..) right?

And what is the ruby script consuming 100% exactly? (grep pid from 'ps
aux' or press 'c' during the execution of 'top' to find the full command).

If you have this long-wait problem in two different clouds and ruby is
consuming so much cpu I would think there is an issue with your boxes
configuration related to ruby perhaps. What's the output of 'gem list'?
Are you running sunstone and opennebula on the same box? Have you tried
Self-Service interface? Is it so slow as well?

Hector

--
Hector Sanjuan
OpenNebula Developer