[one-users] Sunstone does not load any stats.

Tao Craig tao at leadmesh.com
Wed Jul 4 15:40:19 PDT 2012

Hector,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am ashamed to admit that browser cache was
the problem in this case. The dashboard still takes about 30 seconds to
load, but at least it is loading now. I noticed a few other minor issues
though that I can not track down in my logs. For example, the monitoring
graphs on my hosts and virtual machines no longer appear.

... any advice?

Part of the reason I didn't catch the browser cache issue earlier is because
I have a second CentOS/KVM cloud running version 3.2.0 and the dashboard
recently stopped loading on it as well. This was not fixed by clearing my
browser cache. Eventually, I get a "Could not connect..." alert and the page
never finishes loading. During this time, there is a ruby script consuming
100+ percent of CPU resources. When I kill this script, the cloud is still
functional but Sunstone is no longer running.

The logs all appear normal as far as I can tell and all CLI commnands work
without error. Any suggestions here would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks.