[one-users] why opennebula releases resources of vm after it is suspended?

cmcc.dylan dx10years at 126.com
Tue Jul 3 03:10:31 PDT 2012

Hello everyone:
    I am very confused opennebula will release the resources of the vm when it is suspended. It is clear that this design will lead to a problem when the vm will resume again but the host os has no enough resources to run it, for example, no enough memory.
   Currently,It looks likely scheduler only deal with "deploy action" and the scheduler is the only place to judge whether there aresufficient resources in the host. So when executing a "migarate action", it doesn't to judge because  scheduler doesn't deal with "migarate action". The "migarate action" is successful although there aren't enough resources in the target host os according to theopennebularesourcesstatistical algorithms.

    I'm not sureI understand itright. Please someone can help me!