[one-users] installation of opennebula with ubuntu10.04 and XEN hypervisor

Alejandro Santoyo González alejandro.sg at tesla.cujae.edu.cu
Tue Jan 31 05:15:09 PST 2012

Hi

I send the installation guides I've made, I hope you can solve your issues
with them. Let me know if you have any troubles.

Regards

-----Original
Message-----

From: HARMISH LAKHANI <08bit018 at nirmauni.ac.in>

To: users at lists.opennebula.org

Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:05:07 +0530

Subject: [one-users] installation of opennebula with ubuntu10.04 and XEN
hypervisor

Hello friends,

I am trying to set up private cloud with 5 PCs in our university.

I tried this with ubuntu 10.04 and opennebula 3.2 with hypervisor XEN.

But i faced lots of problem while installing.

So anyone can help me how to do these thing from scratch(like hardware
requirements,which OS to use,their version,opennebula version,which
hypervisor etc.)

Our PCs have following configuration.

-intel Core 2 Duo(not support hardware Virtuaization Technology)

-2 GB RAM

So please help me.

Thank you for your time and awaiting for your reply.

Participe en Universidad 2012, del 13 al 17 de febrero de 2012.
Habana, Cuba: http://www.congresouniversidad.cu
Consulte la enciclopedia colaborativa cubana. http://www.ecured.cu