[one-users] installation of opennebula with ubuntu10.04 and XEN hypervisor

HARMISH LAKHANI 08bit018 at nirmauni.ac.in
Wed Jan 25 20:35:07 PST 2012

Hello friends,

I am trying to set up private cloud with 5 PCs in our university.

I tried this with ubuntu 10.04 and opennebula 3.2 with hypervisor XEN.

But i faced lots of problem while installing.

So anyone can help me how to do these thing from scratch(like hardware
requirements,which OS to use,their version,opennebula version,which
hypervisor etc.)

Our PCs have following configuration.

-intel Core 2 Duo(not support hardware Virtuaization Technology)

-2 GB RAM

So please help me.

Thank you for your time and awaiting for your reply.