[one-users] Installation of OpenNebula 3.2 on Ubuntu OS

Manuel Peuster manuel at peuster.de
Tue Jan 31 03:54:56 PST 2012

Hi,

I have done an installation of OpenNebula 3.2 on Ubuntu Server 11.04
yesterday. I choose self-contained installation from sources.

I used [1] ans [2] and everything works fine.

[1] http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.2:compile
[2]
http://nzhu.blogspot.com/2011/06/install-opennebula-221-on-ubuntu-1104.html

Manuel