[one-users] How to access VMs?

Mohit Dhingra mohitdhingras at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:09:27 PST 2012

*Hi All,*

I checked for online documentation for ssh configuration as well. I am not
clear with few things. Can somebody please explain..

I downloaded ttylinux (sample template). I modified my own template file
according to it.

As I could figure out from the init.sh file, it configures the VM's ip
address, netmask etc.
So, I provided the IP address in IP_PUBLIC Variable in Context in VM
Template file.

And then, it copies root rsa public key to root's authorized keys. ( Is it
VM's root ?  Which public key path should I give here? My Host's root
public key ? This is for ssh without password between ? )

After that, it creates one more user and does the same procedure for
created user. (Same question. Which rsa public key should I give here?
oneadmin's public key, that I generated in /srv/cloud/one/.ssh ? I have
already added that in oneadmin's /srv/cloud/one/.ssh/authorized_keys )

By using attached template files, I am able to create VMs, and in running
state as well, but I am not able to connect through VNC or ssh, or ping
itself.

oneadmin at cadlab:~/Templates/vm_templates> vncviewer 10.112.10.54::5904
vncviewer: ConnectToTcpAddr: connect: No route to host
Unable to connect to VNC server

Any help would be grateful :-)

**Thanks & Regards
Mohit Dhingra