[one-users] problem with RANGED network (or caching)

Rolandas Naujikas rolandas.naujikas at mif.vu.lt
Mon Jan 30 09:42:33 PST 2012

Hi,

It worked but now it doesn't work anymore.
I cannot create any VM from templates with network from virtual
networks. Those virtual networks have unused leases.

For example sunray-xen template with "NIC=[ NETWORK=SUNRAY ]" and
onevnet show SUNRAY as

VIRTUAL NETWORK 7 INFORMATION

ID             : 7
NAME           : SUNRAY
USER           : rolnas
GROUP          : oneadmin
TYPE           : RANGED
BRIDGE         : br428
VLAN           : No
PHYSICAL DEVICE:
VLAN ID        :
USED LEASES    : 0

PERMISSIONS

OWNER          : um-
GROUP          : ---
OTHER          : ---

VIRTUAL NETWORK TEMPLATE

NETWORK_MASK=255.255.0.0

RANGE

IP_START       : 192.168.42.36
IP_END         : 192.168.42.40

And now onetemplate instantiate sunray-xen shows only:
[TemplateInstantiate] Error allocating a new virtual machine. Could not
get virtual network for VM.

Regards, Rolandas

P.S. The version is OpenNebula 3.2.0
P.S. When I put references to images and network by ID (not name): Error
allocating a new virtual machine (nothing specific).