[one-users] opennebula 3.0 virtual networks assign IPs out of allocated RANGE

Chris Picton chris at ecntelecoms.com
Mon Jan 9 05:12:18 PST 2012

NET_DNS="10.202.3.110,10.202.3.111"
NET_GW=10.206.223.1
NET_NM=255.255.255.0
NET_NW=10.206.223.0
TYPE=RANGED
VLAN_ID=3223

LEASES
INFORMATION
LEASE=[ IP=10.206.223.1, MAC=02:00:0a:ce:df:01, USED=1, VID=166 ]

As you can see, a lease was assigned outside of the specified range:

NETWORK_ADDRESS=10.206.223.96
NETWORK_SIZE=96

I understand NETWORK_SIZE to be the number of addresses I want to
allocate. Is this correct, or should it me a prefix-style mask (/26 for
example)?

Thanks
Chris