[one-users] Installation of OpenNebula 3.2 on Ubuntu OS

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Thu Feb 23 07:27:52 PST 2012

Poul--what we did at Fermilab was to front the opennebula
sunstone server with Apache and use mod_ssl, we then later changed
to GridSite which understands about proxies as well as x509
certificates.

There is a apache kerberos authentication module too, i know
although it has been years before I used it.  But anyway
your goal should be to have some other frontend in front of sunstone.

Steve Timm