[one-users] Installation of OpenNebula 3.2 on Ubuntu OS

Poul Kristensen bcc5226 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 07:13:16 PST 2012

Hi

I need a litle informative about the sunstone gui.

I intent to use the Kerberos authentication software if
possible(though I am aware that OpenNebula is using LDAP) as I am
famliar with Kerberos. I have set up Kerberos and it is authenticating
as it should when login from other Linux/Unix boxes. That would
include oneadmin. If Sunstone was based on the Apache webserver I
would know how to configure in order to login through web interface
authenticating against Kerberos.

Does anyone have the time to explain how the sunstone webinterface is coded?
Just shortly:) and maybe which language is used.?

A furher step would be the encryption of the communication through sunstone web.

Thanks

Poul

/usr/bin/oned -v
Copyright 2002-2012, OpenNebula Project Leads (OpenNebula.org)

OpenNebula 3.2.0 is distributed and licensed for use under the terms of the
Apache License, Version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0).

Is OpenNebula being tested with Selinux?