[one-users] OpenNebula with VMWare ESXi

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Fri Feb 17 08:33:25 PST 2012

Dear Vladimir,

I've changed slightly the documentation so it now s clear that the
image needs to be available in the ONE front-end, and also to state
that the registration is done through the the "oneimage create"
command.

thanks a lot for your feedback,documentation is hard to do and all
comments that will help improve it are extremely welcome ;)

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc