[one-users] Open vSwitch port of VM instance

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Feb 10 02:55:48 PST 2012

Hi,

You can return any extra attribute in the polling script [1].
Modify /var/lib/one/remotes/vmm/kvm/poll, and then exectute 'onehost sync'.
This will update the contents of /var/lib/one/remotes in the next host
monitorization cycle.

Cheers

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.2:devel-vmm#poll_information
--