[one-users] Open vSwitch port of VM instance

Greg Stabler gstable at clemson.edu
Thu Feb 9 13:50:28 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to get the port number that my virtual machine is attached to on
a bridge from Open vSwitch from within OpenNebula. Ideally, I'd like to
have OpenNebula store that information in the Network template of the
virtual machine so I could retrieve it later. However, I'm not entirely
sure what code to modify to make that happen. I was thinking somewhere in
the kvm deploy or polling code.

I'm using OpenNebula 3.0 and I have the Open vSwitch hook enabled. Any help
or suggestions in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Greg