[one-users] VM after shutdown

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Feb 8 06:02:51 PST 2012

Hi,

That is the intended behaviour. The VM instance is a single life-cycle, so
you can't re-start it over again (you can force a re-deployment, but that's
meant to be used in rare occasions when the VM gets stuck in the boot
state).

To create another instance, you have the onetemplate instantiate
command. You can still see the VMs in DONE state (using onevm show), but
that's for accounting purposes, not to perform any operation over them.

Regards.
--
Carlos Martín, MSc