[one-users] OpenNebula user survey

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 7 09:14:05 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

As an open-source community, it is very important for us to keep an
updated list of organizations and projects using OpenNebula, and have
some information about their deployment. Doing so helps us improve the
support for most demanded infrastructure platforms, and puts us in a
better position to keep OpenNebula well funded through a combination of
public and private funding.

To that effect, we periodically do an informal survey of the
organizations that use OpenNebula. You can fill out this survey here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFlqRHRiaC03bGM3aXZ0Wm9mQ3JKM3c6MQ

Please note that, even if you have filled out similar surveys in the
past, we encourage you to fill it out again, as this recent survey asks
for more information than previous surveys we've conducted. The
information provided through the survey will be kept confidential
(http://www.opennebula.org/legal).

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor

  Researcher, Computation Institute
  Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
  University of Chicago
  http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~borja/

  Community Manager, OpenNebula project
  http://www.opennebula.org/