[one-users] OpenNebula 3.2 Red Spider Released!

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Thu Feb 9 06:26:43 PST 2012

Dear Roger,

> I've tried to find whether this release supports libxenlight (xl), but
> so far I've only found information about the Xen 3.2 driver, which
> still uses xend. Any updates/plans on getting xl support?

Currently, OpenNebula interfaces directly to xend using the "xm"
command. Also, there is a component in the ecosystem [1] that
interacts with XCP using  the "xe" command.

We are aware of the libxenlight, which provides a simple yet prowerful
API to interface Xen, and xl, the CLI associated. It is in our mid
term roadmap to give support to it, but I encourage you to open a
feature request issue in dev.opennebula.org in order to prioritize it
for future releases.

Cheers,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/software:ecosystem:xcp