[one-users] problem with RANGED network (or caching)

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Feb 9 06:19:35 PST 2012

Hi Rolandas,

I'd say that your better option is to move those commands to the init.sh
script. Just put in the CONTEXT all the variables you may need, I'm
guessing that would be $NIC[IP,NETWORK=\"NET-NAME\"]. These variables will
be written by OpenNebula in the context.sh file, which you can "source"
from init.sh

More information in [1].

Regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.2:cong