[one-users] Couple of questions

Shankhadeep Shome shank15217 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:57:02 PST 2012

I think any option that discards data as a default is not a good option. We
have several ways to discard VMs already. From a data safety and usability
standpoint its really hard to tell my users that their VM is gone forever.
Anyways thanks for your response, this is an amazing tool for private
clouds and blows away anything from VMware or Microsoft. Its a joy to use
everyday.

Shankhadeep