[one-users] Mimic the disk/source behavior of 2.2

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Dec 13 02:04:26 PST 2012

Yes, that's what I meant. As the documentation says, SOURCE is a restricted
attribute and by default will only be allowed to be used by users in the
oneadmin group, this can be changed in oned.conf

By the way, you are linking to the documentation for version 3.4, if you
installed the latest OpenNebula you have 3.8.

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Engineer