[one-users] Doubt about user oneadmin

Gary S. Cuozzo gary at isgsoftware.net
Fri Aug 24 06:21:28 PDT 2012

Yes, I believe it will matter.

On my systems, I modified the Ubuntu packages prior to installing them and I specified the UID/GID for the oneadmin user to be 10000/10000 so they would be consistent on all machines.

You can manually edit the uid/gid on the host machines to match, then just run a 'find' command to change the ownership of files to match.

gary