[one-users] noVNC Error - unable to establish VNC connection

Carlos Jiménez cjimenez at eneotecnologia.com
Wed Aug 22 01:28:31 PDT 2012

Hi Hector,

You were right. It was the firewall on Host1 (iptables) configured to
accept only by default incoming ICMP and SSH traffic. I thought I had
configured iptables on both hosts but I just did it on Host2.
Now, I clic VNC icon on Sunstone web and it successfully connects to the VM.

Thank you very much.

Carlos.