[one-users] problem with getting Live Migration working

C S Shyam Sundar csshyamsundar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 01:39:46 PDT 2012

Hi Jamie,

The libvirt version is: *libvirt-0.9.10-21.0.1.el6_3.3.x86_64. *
The OS is: CentOS 6.3. Issue is reproducible in other EL variants like
Oracle Linux 6.3.
ONe version is: 3.6.

Note: adding -l migrate=migrate_local fails with the same error quoted in
this thread. Attached the working oned.conf.

Regards, Shyam.