[one-users] oneimage 'end of file reached' during image registration

Shantanu Pavgi pavgi at uab.edu
Mon Aug 13 15:48:32 PDT 2012

I am having image registration issues with OpenNebula 3.6.0. It's giving me 'end of file reached' and then crashing the server daemon as well. It's a fresh install and I haven't been able to get any image in the repo/datastore yet.

* Datastore list
{{{
$ onedatastore list
  ID NAME                      CLUSTER         IMAGES TYPE     TM
   0 system                    -                    0   -        shared
   1 default                     -                    0   fs       shared
}}}

* oneimage command
{{{
$ oneimage create generic-server.def --datastore default
end of file reached
}}}

* Image template:
{{{
$ cat generic-server.def
NAME = "generic-server"
PATH = "/scratch/pavgi/vmimages/generic-server.disk"
TYPE = "OS"
DESCRIPTION = "Source - generic-server-centos6.cfg file, Git Revision: 6c3cdd"
}}}

I don't see any error messages in oned.log file. Am I missing any configuration that is leading to this error? Any pointers on how to resolve this issue will be really helpful.

--
Thanks,
Shantanu