[one-users] Hybrid Cloud with some instances of OpenNebula

Marcin Jarzab mj at agh.edu.pl
Thu Aug 9 03:34:26 PDT 2012

Hello,

There are some tutorials describing hybrid cloud setup of OpenNebula and
Amazon AWS.
As far I understand vmm and im ec2 drivers are implemented for
compatibility with AWS EC2?

I'm wondering what about compatibility of EC2 exposed by the OpenNebula.
If ruby one_vmm_ec2.rb script is able to interact with OpenNebula Ec2?

Maybe there are some tutorials describing hybrid cloud setup consisting
of two OpenNebula installations.
I suppose the the biggest challenge is to configure EC2 plugin and HTTPS
connector including PKI?

--
Ph.D. Eng. Marcin Jarzab
mj at agh.edu.pl
http://www.ics.agh.edu.pl/people/mj

Department of Computer Science
AGH University of Science and Technology
Kawiory 21, Building D17, 30-055  Krakow, POLAND
phone: +48 (12) 328 33 72