[one-users] examples of "pre", "post" and "clean" scripts for VNM

José Valerio jose.valerio at unine.ch
Wed Apr 25 05:16:56 PDT 2012

Hi Jaime

Thanks for the prompt answer!

Now I have 2 more questions:

- how can I add new VN MAD? (I don't want to modify dummy, vmware, etc).
i tried just creating a new directory inside the remotes/vnm dir but it
didn't work. Maybe I need to do something else.

- how can I use on the script things that are related to the actual VM
being deployed? (like the MAC address of the VM, etc.)

Thanks again.

José