[one-users] examples of "pre", "post" and "clean" scripts for VNM

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Wed Apr 25 04:35:28 PDT 2012

Hello José,

of course: pre, post and clean scripts can be any executable script you
want. You may write them in python, ruby, bash or whichever languague you
may choose.

In particular, if you want to run another script from the existing
pre/post/clean scripts you can add lines similar to the following to them:

system("/path/to/another/script.sh")

Regards,
Jaime

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 1:29 PM, José Valerio <jose.valerio at unine.ch> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to see some examples of the "pre", "post" and "clean" scripts
> that one can make on VNM, I saw for example the scripts on
> /var/lib/one/remotes/vnm/**ebtables and they are ruby scripts...
>
> let's say for example that I want to execute some shell commands before
> deploying my VM, how could write this on the "pre" script?
>
> I'm using OpenNebula 3.4
>
> thanks in advance
>
> José Valerio
> Université de Neuchâtel