[one-users] cannot boot with 2 CDROMs

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Apr 12 08:22:51 PDT 2012

Hi,

OpenNebula allows only one CDROM Image to make the device mapping easier,
this way the cdrom is always sdc [1]. But you can still add a disk using an
unregistered file, with the SOURCE attribute [2].

Source must be pointing to a file available in the Hosts, be sure to share
the file or copy it to the host beforehand.

Regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.4:template#disks_device_mapping
[2]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.4:template#declaring_the_disk_type