[one-users] cannot boot with 2 CDROMs

haseningo at gmx.de haseningo at gmx.de
Wed Apr 11 07:21:33 PDT 2012

Hi,

I want to install a windows 2008 R2 server. For a performance I need to install the windows-drivers (http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/WindowsGuestDrivers/Download_Drivers) to use virtio during the installation, otherwise I can't use the virtual drive.

I configured one template with the install cdrom and the driver cdrom. during the boot, I get this error-message:

 Error allocating a new virtual machine. VM cannot use more than one CDROM image.

How can I boot with 2 cdrom-drives?