[one-users] Binding VMs to clusters, maybe on a per user policy

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Sep 26 02:49:03 PDT 2011

Hi,

The option you have implemented looks fine to me. We don't have any other
mechanism to force the deployment.

You can try Haizea, but I'm not sure if it has been tested with OpenNebula
2.x versions. Its ecosystem page [1] says it was developed for 1.4.

Regards.

[1] http://opennebula.org/software:ecosystem:haizea

--
Carlos Martín, MSc