[one-users] Opennebula 3.0 RC1 and B2 oneacctd problems

Alberto Picón Couselo alpicon1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 12:14:15 PDT 2011

Hello again, Hector.

Removing oneacctd.db solved our issue.

We have changed DB backend for oneacctd to mySQL using your guideline.

Thank you very much for your help,
Best Regards,
Alberto Picón

El 24/09/2011 15:32, Héctor Sanjuán escribió:

Hi,

By default, oneacctd saves data in a sqlite database which is different
from the OpenNebula backend DB (this can be changed [1])

Since your error is related to sqlite, you can try to remove the old DB
in /var/one/oneacctd.db and restart oneacctd.

Hector

[1]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:acctd_conf#changing_the_default_database