[one-users] Opennebula 3.0 RC1 and B2 oneacctd problems

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Sat Sep 24 06:32:04 PDT 2011

Hi,

By default, oneacctd saves data in a sqlite database which is different
from the OpenNebula backend DB (this can be changed [1])

Since your error is related to sqlite, you can try to remove the old DB
in /var/one/oneacctd.db and restart oneacctd.

Hector

[1]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:acctd_conf#changing_the_default_database

El 24/09/11 12:15, Alberto Picón Couselo escribió:
> Hello,
>
> We have been testing OpenNebula 3.0 Beta1, Beta 2 and RC1 and we have a
> problem that we would like to comment.
>
> oneacctd refuses to start after upgrading from Beta1 to Beta2 (we have
> the same problem in RC1). Opennebula 3.0 uses MySQL as backend:
>
> DB = [ backend = "mysql",
>         server  = "localhost",
>         port    = 0,
>         user    = "oneadmin",
>         passwd  = "mypassword",
>         db_name = "opennebula" ]
>
> oneadmin@:~$ oneacctd start
> Error executing oneacctd.
> Check /var/log/one/oneacctd.log for more information
> oneadmin@:~$ cat /var/log/one/oneacctd.log
> Sat Sep 24 11:29:04 +0200 2011 OneWatch::VmMonitoring
> /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sqlite3/errors.rb:62:in `check':
> SQLite3::SQLException: table vm_samples has no column named cpu_usage
> (Sequel::DatabaseError)
>
> Can you please give us any advice or workaround?
>
> Best Regards,
> Alberto Picón

Héctor Sanjuán
OpenNebula Sunstone Developer