[one-users] Error monitoring host

Humberto N. Castejon Martinez humcasma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 01:13:47 PDT 2011

Thanks for your help. As I said in my original email, I thought it was a
funny problem, since everything used to work before and suddenly stopped
working, w/o me doing anything. Well, as usual, funny problems are normally
the result of stupid mistakes. I actually did something that prevented the
monitoring to work as it should. I re-started Opennebula, but I did it as
root. Now i have re-strated it once more, this time as oneadmin, and
everything works as it used to. Thanks again for the help and sorry for
bothering you with stupid problems.

Cheers,
Humberto