[one-users] Cloud in a box

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Thu Sep 22 02:58:51 PDT 2011

Hello Robert,

just a quick email to let you know that C12G Labs has published a guide on
integrating SUSE Studio with OpenNebula [1][2]. We thought it would be
useful for the readers of your guide [3], in particular in the "Create a
guest" section.

[1] http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=1931
[2]
https://support.opennebula.pro/entries/20466331-using-suse-studio-with-opennebula
[3] http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:KIWI_Cookbook_ONebula_Cloud

Best regards,
Jaime

2011/6/21 Carlos Martín Sánchez <cmartin at opennebula.org>

> Hi Robert,
>
> That's excellent news. Thank you for your interest and your effort!
>
> Best regards,
> Carlos.
> --
> Carlos Martín, MSc
> Project Major Contributor
> OpenNebula - The Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing
> www.OpenNebula.org <http://www.opennebula.org/> | cmartin at opennebula.org
>

> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Robert Schweikert <
> rschweikert at novell.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks again for all the help over the last few weeks while I was working
>> on getting the openSUSE things in order. As promissed/threatened at the time
>> I am sharing the results of my effort.
>>
>> http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:**KIWI_Cookbook_ONebula_Cloud<http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:KIWI_Cookbook_ONebula_Cloud>
>>
>> Describes how one can set up an OpenNebula cloud using images built with
>> KIWI (http://kiwi.berios.de). With this one can have a cloud up and
>> running in less than 2 hours (including the time it takes to build the
>> images).
>>
>> Enjoy,
>> Robert
>>
>> --
>> Robert Schweikert                           MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
>> SUSE-IBM Software Integration Center                   LINUX
>> Tech Lead
>> rschweikert at novell.com
>> rschweikert at ca.ibm.com
>> 781-464-8147

Jaime Melis, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
Major Contributor
www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org