[one-users] opennebula ruby library for sunstone

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Mon Sep 12 11:55:09 PDT 2011

Is it maybe opennebula 2.0.1 the one you installed via apt-get?

Back in this version Sunstone didn't exist, that's probably why it
doesn't come with it and why it doesn't work if you simply attach it to
it...

> If I use the tarball installer the sunstone works fine and there is no
> oca gem installed, where does the ruby library for opennebula is stored.

Ruby libs are in /usr/lib/one/ruby or $ONE_LOCATION/lib/ruby

Hope it helps!

Hector
[1] http://opennebula.org/software:software

El 12/09/11 20:22, Teddy Limousin escribió:
> hi guys,
>
> I have a question regarding the ruby library for opennebula.
>
> I have installed opennebula with the command sudo apt-get install
> opennebula on my ubuntu machine, but this does not install sunstone, so
> what I did was to copy the sunstone that comes in the opennebula tarball
> and configured to use my opennebula instalation.
>
> first question:
> Why when trying to allocate a vm I got the error that there is no
> OpenNebula library loaded.
>
> Second question:
> After having that error I installed the oca gem with gem install oca and
> after that I got the error 'Method 'one.userpool.info
> <http://one.userpool.info>' not defined', why is that if I installed the
> oca gem and imported it on the SunstoneServer.rb file
>
> Third question:
> If I use the tarball installer the sunstone works fine and there is no
> oca gem installed, where does the ruby library for opennebula is stored.
>
> Thanks and regards
>

> --
> Teddy Limousin

Héctor Sanjuán