[one-users] Opennebula 3.0 - Sunstone noVNC problem

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Thu Sep 1 08:36:30 PDT 2011

Hi,

are you on the beta release or using master? We fixed some things
regarding VNC in master that may be the cause.

Check if there is something showing up in the sunstone.log and that
there are no vnc proxies process that have been left running, which
might be still using those ports.

Hope it helps,

Hector

El 01/09/11 13:50, João Soares escribió:

> [...]

Héctor Sanjuán
OpenNebula Sunstone Developer