[one-users] Opennebula 3.0 - Sunstone noVNC problem

João Soares joaosoares at ua.pt
Thu Sep 1 04:50:51 PDT 2011

From: João Monteiro Soares
Sent: quinta-feira, 1 de Setembro de 2011 12:42
To: 'users at lists.opennebula.org'
Subject: Opennebula 3.0 - Sunstone noVNC problem

Hi,

A weird thing has just happened
.yesterday I was running OpenNebula with
Sunstone with no problem, I could  VNC to the VMs through Sunstone
perfectly. However, today when I try no VNC in Sunstone I get “Connect
timeout” (Chrome) or “Server disconnected” (Safari).

Do you have any idea of what might be the problem? I have no problem with
using a common VNC client to connect to the VMs, the problem is with noVNC.

Cheers,

João