[one-users] changing virtual network "online"

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 05:45:16 PDT 2011

Hi folks,

I've just wondering whether is it possible to change the virtual network
that a virtual machine is attached once it has been working (deploy->run).
I've tried to modify the deployment.0 file but it did not affect the new
restarted machine. Might be a problem with the underlying MySQL database
that has to be also changed?

Use Case:
*create a new virtual machine and just forgot to attach a virtual network
*modify a virtual network (in case of VLAN change)
*attach a new interface to a running machine.

Thank you very much in advance,
Samuel.