[one-users] IMAGE_REPOSITORY_PATH and OpenNebula 3

Robert Parrott parrott at seas.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 15 09:35:22 PDT 2011

Hi All,

With ONE 2.2, we used the "IMAGE_REPOSITORY_PATH" config value to
point to a separate store for image files that was outside of the
$ONE_LOCATION/var/ directory.

It appears that with the new ONE_IMAGE MAD, this config value is gone,
so we can't now add new images into the system as we had before. Right
now we are using symlinks to fix this, but that's not a great
solution.

What is the appropriate upgrade in ONE 3 to match this functionality from ONE 2?

Thanks,
Rob

--
Robert E. Parrott, Ph.D. (Phys. '06)