[one-users] OpenNebula 3.0 Beta 2 Released

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Thu Sep 8 10:01:44 PDT 2011

Hi,

The OpenNebula project is happy to announce the availability of
OpenNebula 3.0Beta2 (2.9.85), the second preview of the upcoming
OpenNebula 3 toolkit. OpenNebula 3 introduces many new components and
features for cloud management. With this release, the code base of
OpenNebula 3 is feature freeze and the team will concentrate its
efforts on polishing and bug fixing.

As expected, the release cycle of OpenNebula 3.0 is being a bit larger
than previous ones. However the source tree is stabilizing fast, and
you should expect a final release by the end of the month. Please note
that OpenNebula 3.0 Beta 2 is not suitable for production
environments. We recommend those currently running 3.0 Beta, released
last July, to upgrade

We'd like to thank all the feedback we've received so far, keep testing!

LINKS

[1] OpenNebula 3.0 Beta 2: Release Notes
http://www.opennebula.org/software:rnotes:rn-rel3.0b2

[2] Download OpenNebula 3.0Beta2 (2.9.85)
http://downloads.dsa-research.org/opennebula/

--
Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect