[one-users] Configurable location for $ONE_LOCATION/var/one.db ?

Robert Parrott parrott at seas.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 26 07:20:14 PDT 2011

Hi,

We got stung with this issue as well. Our short term approach was to
create an iscsi mount (i.e. block storage) and put everything in var/
there, and migrate to MySQL when we have a window of downtime.

As far as I can tell there's no way in ONE to specify that the DB
location should be separate from the other contents of /var/lib/one or
$ONE_LOCATION/var, which is why we used a different protocol. I
consider this a defect, though I haven't filed a ticket on it.

Rob