[one-users] cancel live migration in progress

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 01:48:48 PDT 2011

Just to conclude the issue:

After almost 2 days, the migration has succeed:

Tue Oct 18 11:00:31 2011 [LCM][I]: New VM state is MIGRATE
Thu Oct 20 06:06:57 2011 [LCM][I]: New VM state is RUNNING

And the machine seems to be working perfectly so I'll just say:
*stay calm and patience

Thanks a lot for the support and for the great product,
Samuel.