[one-users] OpenNbula 3.0 migration: problem with onedb

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Oct 18 03:58:39 PDT 2011

Hi,

Is the DB in the new machine correctly populated?
Can you manually perform a "select * from user_pool where oid=0;" ?

I'm asking because the '-p' option of the mysql commands needs the password
right next to it, without any space; i.e. '-popennebula' instead of '-p
opennebula'

In case any other user is in a similar situation, you can use the onedb
command to move the DB to the new mysql server using "onedb backup" and
"onedb restore".

Regards.
--
Carlos Martín, MSc