[one-users] Bonded/trunked interfaces in OpenNebula

Donny Brooks dbrooks at mdah.state.ms.us
Fri Oct 28 12:55:37 PDT 2011

I have been doing a good bit of searching for the answer to this but
cannot seem to find a straight answer. My servers have 4 network cards
each. Currently I have them all bonded/trunked. How does OpenNebula
handle this? I want to redo my hosts and start fresh. Do I need to go
ahead and do the bond/trunk on the host manually or does OpenNebula
handle that? Also I thought to bond 2 each for SAN and network traffic
instead of all 4 bonded like they are. The bond is really only for speed
increase more so than fault tolerance.

--
Donny B.