[one-users] OpenNebuka Hosted-VLAN support

Patrice LACHANCE patlachance at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:59:46 PDT 2011

Hello

In previous version there was a cluster feature that was replaced in
OpenNebula 3.0 by ozones.
Shouldn't opennebula make sure that all the nodes in a zone are able to run
a vm and thus handle network creation on all nodes before starting a new VM?

Patrice

Patrice LACHANCE
Manager IT Consulting, Logica : http://www.logica.com

Réseau Viaduc