[one-users] Little help with first building cloud

davood ghatreh davood.gh2000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:56:21 PST 2011

Hi,

I've worked on Centos and have no idea about Debian based installation, but
I think you need to share /var/lib/one, because there are some other
files/folders than images which are being used. for example,
/var/lib/one/.one/ is the path to authentication files, which servers
should see in a shared storage model to login without being asked for
password.

Thanks
Davood

>>> Fabian