[one-users] Little help with first building cloud

matheus tor4 matheusifal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 10:48:19 PST 2011

Hello guys,

I'm here again.

I choosed to use .deb package instalation instead build source code.

But, when I execute  $ sudo dpkg -i opennebula_3.0.0-1_amd64.deb
I get this error message:

Desempacotando opennebula (de opennebula_3.0.0-1_amd64.deb) ...
dpkg: erro processando opennebula_3.0.0-1_amd64.deb (--install):
 erro estabelecendo posse de '/var/lib/one/remotes.dpkg-new': Opera��o n�o
permitida
Processando gatilhos para ureadahead ...
Processando gatilhos para man-db ...
Erros foram encontrados durante o processamento de:
 opennebula_3.0.0-1_amd64.deb

(Sorry, it is in brazilian portuguese)

Summarizing  we got a error like:

dpkg: error processing opennebula_3.0.0-1_amd64.deb (- install):
  error setting ownership of '/ var / lib / one / remotes.dpkg-new':
Operation not allowed

I'm not so sure, but I believe that occurs because the shared file system.
As all the files have a different owner, the front-end cannot write
anything in this directory.

So, the question is:

Have I wich to share only the directory /var/lib/one/images, or the whole
/var/lib/one?
Does exist a file to put permissions of the shared directory?

Very thanks guys.

Best regards