[one-users] problem in configuring vmware hyper visor

Siva Prasad newror.user at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 09:24:30 PST 2011

Hi Tino,

Thanks a lot  it worked it moved further. (now i know How stupid mistake
i was donig)

virsh # connect gsx://10.3.3.48/?no_verify=1
Enter username for 10.3.3.48 [root]: oneadmin
Enter oneadmin's password for 10.3.3.48:

I have configured the URI to be gsx in the vmwarerc file.(As my
hypervisor is Vmware server)
I have provided oneadmin password as oneadmin which i configured in
vmwarerc file. And this oneadmin user is in the hypervisor macine and i
could login with this oneadmin user into the vmware server also.But when
I provide this password to the virsh  It stays there only without any
response (though the password is correct)

Any thoughts ?

-- Suser.